Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Preoccupied


Yes, I have been quite preoccupied lately. Mostly with my little Miss Posy and a fever that seems to go away, but then comes back! It has been quite frustrating, but now she is taking some stuff that seems to be working quite well. I am praying we are through with it. A few ladies at church said that their kids were down with an intermittent fever for over a week also, so it seems to be going around....... A little bit of a comfort, to know that their kids had it too, and made it through. I am just hoping that Big Brother and Boots don't catch it. They seem to be fine so far.......I'll just keep on praying, right?

2 comments:

Cmerie said...

Praying Miss Posy starts feeling better soon (and that you get a break!)

Kate said...

Thanks! She is finally starting to act like her old self again, and has gone a whole day fever free!!!! Hurray!!!!!!