Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Gloomy, Blustery, Day....



It has been so windy, that I keep thinking of what Winnie the Pooh said in The Blustery Day. It went something like this:


"I know today is Windsday,
And this is how I know;
It is always on a Windsday
That the winds begin to blow."


....Yes, it should be Windsday, not Tuesday......


Because of all the wind and rain, we had a power outage this morning, and it lasted for around two hours. Of course it had to happen while Miss Posy and Boots were playing down the basement in her tent. The poor little things couldn't find their way out of it, and I was bumbling around in the dark trying to help..........~such terrified screaming and crying!!!! I think they will be traumatized for life!~And my ears will never quite be the same again. It is really pretty hilarious now that I look back on it........I know, I'm heartless.......

No comments: