Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tying up Loose Ends.......



......with Banana~Walnut Upside~Down Cake. You see, my dear husband and I leave tomorrow afternoon for my sister-in-law's wedding in Denver............ and I had all of these bananas that I knew wouldn't keep over the five days we'll be gone. So I made this cake.........and when my life is a bit less hectic, I will post the recipe. If you like banana bread, you will love this! It is moist and caramelly (I know that's not a real word, but it's the only way to describe it;) with a delicious maple twist........It was really good with breakfast!


The kids are pretty excited, as they get to spend all the time we'll be gone with their Grandma and Grandpa............and I am trying not to give in to the feelings of panic that hit every time I think about how long we'll be away from them! It will be so strange!!!! ~Aren't we mothers such silly creatures? Please say a little prayer that the trip goes well. I am so excited to see my husband's family again............and to get in a little extra alone time with him as well!


~Til next Tuesday, then!

No comments: