Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shovels and a Broom

........will keep the little ones occupied outdoors for hours! Boots didn't have the stamina of the older two, who stayed out playing til almost dusk (~with mommy insisting on a few mandatory potty breaks;).





My little masked bandits..........;)













Last night was so perfect. Around dusk, everything outside changed to a deep cobalt blue.(.......I love it when that happens on a snowy night, and always find myself wondering what causes that phenomenon........one of these days I will try to research it.) The house was so cozy, with a bright fire burning merrily away in the wood stove, and the smell of beef stew and homemade bread..... It was one of those nights where I found myself wishing it would never end.........


No comments: