Thursday, January 19, 2012

Who Needs Lace Curtains!



Eventually, I would like to put up some lace curtains in our bedroom windows. Till I do, Jack frost is doing an admirable job supplying my want, don't you think?

It is bitterly cold out today. The wind is roaring and the snow looks like it isn't falling at all ~just whizzing by sideways. I had to venture out early this afternoon to pick up a few necessities. The county roads were really bad.....and in town it wasn't much better. Thank God for four-wheel drive!
It is good to be home again......to listen to the wind outside.....and watch the snow flying past the windows......while we all stay warm inside our cozy home.

I think I may have to bake some cookies....;)

2 comments:

Cynthia Berenger said...

Hi, Kate~

How lovely the frost traces and your attitude toward them are! Do you have icicles, too?

Cynthia

Kate said...

No icicles, Cynthia ~much to my sorrow:( Unfortunately, our roof doesn't really have any eaves to speak of. It is another of the "someday projects" my Knight is determined to accomplish....:)

~Kate