Friday, February 10, 2012

He Knows



On days when I feel so discouraged and overwhelmed by my many weaknesses, my inadequacies, my faults, there is one thought which gives me great comfort:
He knows.
From the beginning, my life was in His plan. He knows what He created me to be, to do. He knows all the times I have failed; all the times I will fail. And yet, knowing all of this from the beginning, His plan remained unaltered. He willed to create me anyway.  He willed to give me my family, my dear Knight, my precious children. All of this I do not deserve......and He knows!
Yet, He has given them to me anyway.
So, I must keep on.
I must keep striving to repay such goodness......however inadequately.
I must keep getting up after each fall.
It's the intention that counts.
And He knows.  

6 comments:

José Manuel Guerrero C. said...

Sursum corda!!!!

Cynthia Berenger said...

Thank you, Kate; I appreciate your sharing this lovely and inspiring prose poem.

Cynthia

Kate said...

It is I who would like to thank you, Cynthia, for all of your very kind comments! May God bless and keep you and yours!

~Kate

Kate said...

Habemus ad Dominum.
Thank you, Bate.

~Kate

Cmerie said...

So often I feel exactly the same way. Prayers for you today Kate. :)

Kate said...

Thank you, Cmerie!

~Kate