Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It May be a Little Quiet Around Here For Awhile....

But don't worry!!! Firstly, I have to sort out a "technical difficulty" with this whole blogging business. Actually, my Knight in S.A. will have to help me, as "technical" things really aren't my cup of tea. Let me try to explain( and please keep in mind as you read my explanation what I said in the previous sentence about "technical" things:). Apparently the camera I have been using for almost two years takes gigantic pictures. And they, in turn, take up lots of space. And I am all out of space. So, I can either buy more space (~no thank you:), or I can go through the last four hundred odd pictures or so, size them down, and re-post them.........in all that spare time I have just lying around.....especially at this time of year!;) ~Or perhaps I will come up with (read my-Knight-in-S.A.-will-come-up-with) an absolutely brilliant solution which will offer a painless and instantaneous result! ~I can hope, right?

So anyways, that is why it may be a bit quiet around here for awhile.  And if you don't happen to hear from me before then, may you all have a most blessed Christmas!

2 comments:

Cmerie said...

No fair Blogger! Actually, I just read another person's blog who has also just run out of space and is exploring her options. She also doesn't want to pay for it. There are a few helpful ideas in the comment section of that post if you are curious about some of what others have done. http://mreitemeyer.blogspot.com/2012/11/george-at-4-months.html
You will have to scroll through to almost the bottom of the post, after all the cute baby pictures.

And keep me posted anyway on your special Christmas! :)

Kate said...

Thank you Cmerie! I will definitely have to check that out!:)

~Kate