Friday, February 8, 2013

Operation Chicken Update:The Counterattack, Or I Think This Means War


Well, as you all know, I planted the chicken on my Knight's dresser a few days back. The next morning, it was still there, and my Knight coolly nonchalant. ~Did he really see it? Did he want me to think he hadn't noticed it? Or that he did see it and didn't care? Oh the cruelty of psychological warfare! But I was coolly nonchalant as well. Then the next evening the chicken vanished without a trace. Went M.I.A. I couldn't pick up the slightest clue from my Knight, and was seriously beginning to think that one of the children may have noticed it and returned it back to the farm. The next day I planned to launch an all~out search. But that next morning, I found it. Laying on a neatly folded handkerchief in my top dresser drawer. You know what this means don't you? War. 

No comments: