Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Happy Things.....


The view out my kitchen window, now that the old barn is gone.


Jars of ruby~red crab~apple jelly.


Big pots of soup, simmering away on the stove.


A fire screen for our fireplace. 
(~Now I can relax about keeping the little ones from getting burned on the stove! And I think it really adds an elegant touch to the area as well. I love it.)


Napping little people, snuggled up under quilts.


Boys who love to read.


Girls who "work together" to press leaves between sheets of wax paper
(~something I have fond memories of doing as a child),




......and then use them to decorate up the dining room table for their mother.





So very pretty!

2 comments:

Cynthia Berenger said...

Your photographs gladdened my heart. Your skill is amazing!

Kate said...

Thank you so much, Cynthia! I hope you and yours are well! You are often in my thoughts and prayers!

~Kate