Monday, February 1, 2010

A Blueberry Pancake Morning






Tuesdays are usually "pancake day" at our house, but this morning was just right for blueberry pancakes. You could feel it. So that is what we had for breakfast -with plenty of butter and syrup.



Mondays are usually a bit slow around here. There is always plenty of catching up to do, from over the weekend. And there is a bit more catching up to do this particular Monday, as we were all sick with a very nasty flu bug the end of last week -I am still not quite my old self yet! I did get all of the dirty laundry gathered and sorted, and my first batch thrown in the washer this morning. Hurray!



Now if I can just keep the fire going, so that we all stay nice and toasty................oh yes, and tackle those dirty breakfast dishes...........

2 comments:

fcbob said...

Good Morning. Your posts are really cute. I don't look all that often, but had time this morning. You'll get tired of hearing this, but we think you are a great mom. Bless you all.

Love, Gpa

Kate said...

Thanks, Opa! We love you so much!