Monday, February 1, 2010

Some Newly Aquired Friends...


........of the botanical variety, found their way into my shopping cart last week. They were marked down to 99 cents a piece, so I could not resist! The poor things were bone dry, but bearing it bravely.
-So let me introduce you to Marginata and Foliage. That's what they were labeled. Marginata sounds like a proper name, but Foliage?.....Isn't that what you call anything that happens to be leafy?I think someone didn't know what they were about when they made up the labels. Oh well. Foliage will have to remain Foliage until I am able to properly identify him.......which may be never.......
Right now he is living on a corner of my piano, and Marginata is residing in a somewhat-sunny little nook in my kitchen.
One can never have too many little friends like these.........in my opinion, anyway..........

No comments: