Monday, June 27, 2011

The End and the Beginning




The end of last week came all too quickly. It was so much fun that the kids and I weren't ready for it to end! We went sailing on the biggest natural lake in the state.......had a campfire under the stars and toasted marshmallows........gave a tour of our new house and property.......had wonderful conversations........and shared so much laughter. I love our family.
Eleven children and six adults just in our little place ( the rest stayed with my parents)..... ~No wonder the house feels so empty now that it's just my Knight and me and the four little ones. It is hard to get back into the normal routine.


~~~~~~


This week began with our seven year anniversary. I can hardly believe it has been seven years. The time has gone by so fast.
 My Knight brought me more roses......


......and we went out to a lovely dinner..... just the two of us.

I have so much to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Cmerie said...

Happy Anniversary Kate! You and your Knight are in my prayers today.

Kate said...

Thank you Cmerie!

~Kate