Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ascension Thursday





"Grant we beseech thee, Almighty God, that we who believe Thy Only-begotten Son, our Redeemer, to have this day ascended into heaven, may ourselves also in mind dwell amid heavenly things. Through the same Christ our Lord Who liveth and reigneth with Thee in the unity of the Holy Ghost, one God , world without end. Amen."


~Prayer from today's Mass.






Aren't these flowers lovely?
Miss Posy picked and arranged them just for me.
That girl's got talent.


I just finished washing and chopping a rather large mound of potatoes.
Now they are in a large pot.....presumably simmering away on the stove;)
(My dear mother asked me to bring potato salad to the feast day dinner tonight.)
Mmmm.
I do love potato salad. 


Hope you all have a wonderful Ascension Thursday!

No comments: