Thursday, January 10, 2013

Life With Five Children.....


.....has been a tad more on the side of crazy than I am admittedly comfortable with. But I am learning to adjust. (And I do love it. :) We are recovering from a very nasty bout of colds.......can you tell from the shot of Blue? I realized after I took the picture that his nose needed to be wiped.......yet again. Oh well......it's real life, right? So are the apple cores and dishes in my sink:) And at the very top is pictured the very last bite of a supremely delicious Epiphany cake. Having a really bad cold didn't keep me from finishing it off.....and that should come as no surprise;)

2 comments:

Cmerie said...

Don't scare me Kate! :)

He may need a nose wiped, but he's still a cutie. I can't believe how big he is now!

And that cake. Mmmm....Chocolate is the antidote to craziness, right?

Kate said...

Don't be afraid, Cmerie. Once you come to accept it....even make friends with it....craziness can be really fun;) But do keep a large supply of chocolate on hand. The antidote to craziness?.....I do like that. It transforms chocolate eating into a solemn duty. One must maintain one's sanity, after all;)

~Kate