Saturday, September 14, 2013

Brown Betty's Been Busy....


Whew! At the end of almost two weeks of a stomach~flu virus that slowly made it's way to each member of the family......all I can say is that I am so ready for everyone to be well again! Forget the chaos in the house, and everything I am behind on.....it will all get sorted out eventually, right?;)
My dear Brown Betty has been such a trooper and has stuck with me through thick and thin! Nothing like hot tea to help make it through rough times. Speaking of which, I should go brew another pot, and sit down with my last sick little one (poor Blue).

2 comments:

Clare said...

Oh dear, so sorry about the sickness!! :( Prayers for a speedy recovery for the last little one! God bless! ♥

Kate said...

Thank you, Clare! I think that we are all finally through it! Hurray!!!!!! We girls are planning to have a little tea party tonight while the fellows head off to a soccer game! :)

~Kate