Monday, September 23, 2013

Hello Autumn!


The weather has been so beautiful, and our big old maple has already started turning.
We had a little bonfire last night out under the stars, with the children, Titus (he is growing up to be such a good dog) and two crazy cats ( Alfred the Great and Bunter the Magnificent ~they can be such a riot!;) It was such a perfect night. So crisply~chilly.



So we have been bringing out the warm fuzzy sweaters.....

and the cute hats......




Sometimes a combination of both works best of all;)



And I must decide what to do with all the beautiful apples and grapes my parents generously dropped by the house today.


I do love this season!

2 comments:

Clare said...

Oh my, a bonfire sounds absolutely AMAZING right now.

God bless you! ♥

Kate said...

Thank you Clare. Bonflres are one of the things I look forward to the most in the autumn. Hope you and Peter can enjoy one together soon! :)

~Kate